Monday, June 11, 2012

Ready for takeoff! Going Dutch 2012 starts in 3...2...1...

Tuesday is the big day! We are packed and ready! This time tomorrow we will be taking off and headed across the Atlantic to visit friends and family for three (yes, I said THREE!) weeks. Maxie is in good hands here at the house. We will be staying in a condo in the heart of Brielle (one of my favorite small towns). I'm hoping for Internet. Actually I am mostly hoping for cable (but all the iPads are loaded up with movies and tv just in case) As usual I am already worrying about things that are totally out of my control. I may just have a nervous break down between now and then. Maybe a visit to the Detroit Crown room during our layover will settle my nerves? Either way, stay tuned for updates about the ups and downs and ins and outs of us traveling through Holland! It's time for GOING DUTCH 2012! See ya on the flip side!

No comments:

Post a Comment