Monday, May 7, 2012

Heading back to Holland Summer 2012

I'm dusting off my blog, my passport and my suitcases! We are headed to Holland as soon as school let out! We are so excited to be spending 3 weeks with friends and family. This time we are taking my 14 year old son, Andy, along. He is so excited but we are slightly concerned he will starve to death while there. He tends to have a small, unsophisticated palette. I'm sure he will love it there. It is always fun to see things through a newcomer's eyes. We will be staying at a friend's vacation home in Ouddorp near the beach in South Holland. We plan to visit the zoo, Rotterdam, the beach and plenty of shopping (naturally). I invite you all to experience this new adventure through our eyes and listen to my vents about the pros and cons of vacationing in Europe as an American. Thanks again for visiting and stay tuned for my daily updates staring mid-June.

No comments:

Post a Comment