Monday, December 6, 2010

Heading home...finally!

We are packing up and heading out in a few minutes. After a 1.5 hour trip to Amsterdam we should be on Amercian soil this evening.
Emily and Andy are going to greet us at home. We are going to be so exhausted because it will be 4am Holland time when we get there.
A few things I'm looking forward to:
-American food. The novelty of Dutch food wore off 2 days ago
-English- I really want to know what everyone is talking about
-my bed- I know I bitch a lot about my sleep number bed but I guess I really do love it. I miss my pillows too.
-my family- I miss my mom the most but I miss everyone
-my Internet- I know, pathetic.
-my Christmas- although I have enjoyed experiencing Sinterklaas, I am ready for my Santa Claus! I want to decorate, shop, eat and celebrate the American way. These guys don't know how to decorate!
See all of you guys on the other side of the pond! Xoxo



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. I loved reading your blogs! ;-) Can't wait to say Welcome Home!

    ReplyDelete