Thursday, June 14, 2012

We made it!

After a very, very, very, very long flight we made it to Holland about 12:00 yesterday. Andy had a tough time dealing with his first case of jet lag. He reminded me of someone with a really bad hangover but without the alcohol. After a 3 hour nap we hit up the snack bar for dinner and then he passed out again about 7:30pm and slept 12 hours.
While he was sleeping, Eric's family stopped by to watch Holland get spanked by Germany in the Euro Cup 2012 last night. The boys were wired! I have never seen them so excited! No sleep for the wicked. They fell asleep about midnight and slept soundly through the night.
Weather is much cooler than I anticipated but sunny. We have already had to buy new jackets for two of the boys.
Our apartment we are staying in in Brielle is absolutely fabulous! I have attached a short video tour. My favorite gadget is the awesome induction stove top. I gotta get one of these!
Here are a few pics I snapped from yesterday.


Thijs and his frikandel.


You gotta pay to play! Debit card potty


Ready for the Euro Cup 2012


In the tub


Cora and Opa watching Holland


The view out of our window


Andy and the snack bar


Roll Tide Opa! That was funny to see him wearing that hat.
Our apartment
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRTlJ4w8PFs


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment